Carisbrooke College has a strict uniform code to ensure that we have a purposeful and professional working environment in the college. All students wear a shirt, tie and a smart blazer around the college at all times.
Click here for Kids & Co website
Carisbrooke College Uniform:
- Charcoal blazerwith blue trim and school badge.
- White shirt – to be worn tucked in and buttoned up.
- School tie.*
- Long-sleeved school jumper (optional).
Should students choose to wear a jumper, the only one allowed to be worn is the school jumper with the school logo.
- Black shoes, which can be polished. Shoes must be 100% black. Heel no more than 3cms.
No other footwear is allowed to be worn in school, under any circumstances. No canvas shoes.
- Black school-style trousers (normal leg width) or plain black skirt suitable for school and no more than 5cms above the knee.
Skinny-style trousers / black denim trousers/ leggings are not allowed to be worn in school, under any circumstances.
Black, grey or white socks.
An outdoor coat can be worn around the school site - but not in lessons.
*Purchased through the school
- Navy Polo Shirt
- Navy Shorts
- Navy Socks
- Sports Trainers
- School tracksuit, PE Fleece, Rain Jacket (all optional)
Other Uniform Rules:
Standards of Appearance
- We will not allow any piercings in school, other than 5mm stud earrings. Please do not put your son/daughter in the unfortunate position of not being allowed to attend lessons because they have a piercing. Nose studs and spacer/spike earrings are not allowed.
- The only shorts allowed to be worn in school are PE shorts, for PE lessons.
- We will not allow canvas leisure shoes to be worn in school.
- Make up should be discreet. Students wearing inappropriate or excessive makeup will be instructed to remove it before going to lessons.
- Hairstyles must not be extreme. No tramlines, or any other style considered to be inappropriate, will be allowed. Hair colour must be natural and one shade.
- Parents/carers and students will remember signing the Home/School Agreement when their child joined the school, indicating a willingness to comply with school policies and procedures. Adherence to support our school uniform procedures, by both parents/carers and students, is one such area.
Essential Equipment: You need to bring the following items to school every day in a strong bag, which is big enough to hold books and A4 folders.
- Your student planner
- A pencil case
- Two pens
- Two pencils
- A rubber
- A ruler
- A pencil sharpener
- A scientific calculator